The 2nd Startup Weekend Paris for Africa (SWP4A) was held from June 7 to 9, 2019. You could not attend? Aperaf offers you the opportunity to get feedback from the organizers, coaches and winners of this SWP4A.
Appointment Thursday, July 04 to take the special Aperf Startup Weekend Paris for Africa Villa Maasai.
Theme: From the idea to the project: Steps to validate your idea and launch your business project
In the program :
Exchanges on the steps to move from the idea to the project
Interventions of the organizers & coaches:
- Awudafrica: organization organizes the SWP4A every year.
- Afreelancia: marketplace of putting in relation with the best developers of the African continent (medalist during the 1st edition of the SWP4A in 2018, coach in 2019).
- Telecom Paris Africa: Digital Club African Business Club Alumni Telecom Paris
Interventions of the 3 winners
- D Bank: platform for creating a bank account in Africa in one click (Gold Medal SWP4A)
- Allo Toubib: telemedicine services platform for Africa (SWP4A silver medal)
- Iwalewa: cosmetics brand for frizzy hair (SWP4A bronze medal)
The concept of L’Apéraf networking is:
- A monthly meeting between African professionals to network
- Several project leaders on the theme present including 2-4 are highlighted through their interventions during the evening followed by Q / A.
- Incentive networking games launched during the evening.
- Dry appetizers served for free in the early evening.
- The discovery of an African restaurant bar that welcomes us for this aperitif (dinner) African.
- A special Apéraf card to taste the best products of the restaurant at affordable prices. It contains tasty tapas and African dishes as well as mouthwatering African juices, beers and cocktails.
Price: 15 € (in presale: 2 drinks included | on the spot: 1 drink included)
Leave a Reply